About Mrs. Abed
I am the library media specialist and reading intervention teacher at Daniel McKee Alternative School. I have a master's degree in Library and Information Science from Trevecca Nazarene University and a B.A. in English from Middle Tennessee State University. You may contact me at email@example.com
or (615) 890-2282.
1st period: Library
2nd period: Independent Studies/HS RTI Reading
3rd period: Library
4th period: Library
5th period: HS RTI Reading
6th period: RTI Reading (6th & 7th grades)
- Reading is a window to the world.
- Inquiry provides a framework for learning.
- Ethical behavior in the use of information must be taught.
- Technology skills are crucial for future employment needs.
- Equitable access is a key component for education.
Overarching Learning Standards
- Inquire, think critically, and gain knowledge.
- Draw conclusions, make informed decisions, apply knowledge to new situations, and create new knowledge.
- Share knowledge and participate ethically and productively as members of our democratic society.
- Pursue personal and aesthetic growth.