WHAT CONSTITUTES A WORK ORDER?
If you have a technology equipment issue, please use the email email@example.com so that Matt and I both are aware of any problems in the building. Matt is at DMK on Thursdays. Please be sure to include the following information:
- your room number on the subject line
- what type of equipment (i.e. student computer, teacher computer, printer, etc)
- a detailed description of what is going on- the more details (and even pictures) the better
Email tech coach directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the book me link for the following situations:
- Request for a model lesson or collaboration
- Request for a day training on a program.
- Request for the webpage.
- Demonstration on a technology tool.
- You have an issue with a school program (i.e. online textbook, Skyward, etc.)
- You have a student who cannot login to computer or program.